Saturday, November 29, 2008

Syphilis Chancre Vs Herpes

Sydney

Hello,

am now in Sydney. After Kerstin mitgefahren not, I am this morning, got up at 3 clock and drove to the Sydney. 900 km today, I'm gone again. Area 2 was then clock here in Sydney and then I immediately went into the first quarter of Kings Cross backpackers everywhere to Zetel zuhaengen back to my car to sell. I then promptly had it who has been looking NEN Mechanics and also had it. Unfortunately, his car was too expensive and too small. But the mechanic said it is in perfect condition.

Well back when I first came to the car I had a ticket to the windscreen. Have not seen Parkmaschiene. $ 81 it cost me now ... Crap!

Well now I'm an hour outside of Sydney in nem Hostel. This was the first thing I have found on Hostelworld.com ... I here first two nights and then I'll go to town. Hopefully I have the car to sell then.

I'm tired. Until then

0 comments:

Post a Comment