Monday, December 8, 2008

Canadian Singers Female 2010

Hospital

Hello,

anything for some time. Since my last entry is pretty much happened. I actually chilled the whole time in my hostel. On Friday I had to change rooms because I had extended my stay by one night. So I had to check out by 10 after 12 pm and eventually check in easily. I had my laptop in the meantime, put on the car and my bag into Luggageroom. Since I had time, I decided after 5 days of my time to look at the City. So I took the bus into town and have looked upon me the first time the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Then I bought me a ferry ticket and am using the ferry across to Tauranga Zoo. A very very nice zoo right on wasss. There had Michelle met in the Skysafari. Left us together looked at the zoo. Really cool pictures I've made there. We had a nice time and have then decided that we go into the Lowenbrau at The Rocks. There were about 6 and have eaten well and the people with us on the tables entertaining. Had a couple of cyclists drank and ate well. The last time I looked at the clock was 8:30 PM.

The next thing I commemorated by me, as I am somewhere in Sydney with a broken wrist and NEM NEM pretty painful foot a taxi stop, the woman $ 50 providers so that they gives me the taxi and the taxi driver to the nearest public hospital shout at me to bring. Then break .... The next to the I commemorated, as I have tried my feet as they tried to roentgen to run out and the airport wanted. 'm Encouraging eg collapsed and thus break again ... Then I woke up in the emergency room and had NEN Gibs around the arm. The nurse asked me if they call who can. As I noticed this is my cell phone and the bag away. So hot off the Blackberry, SLR gone away digicam, sunglasses away money away .... She was so kind to let me grouped into PC and I have written an e-mail at all.



"Hi

Ich weiss nicht
WAS passiert ist und ich hatte einen unfall. Muss
operiert werden kann wer meine Mutter und meine freundin benachrichtigen. Ich habe mein
HJandy verloren. Boerner Heike Meine Mutter, meine Freundin
Michelle Bennett


Hello Can Someone please try to find my mother and my girlfriend
I Had an accident and lost my phone. My mother Heike
Boerner and my girlfriend Michele Bennett. I'm in Sydney hospital



Hi can someone find my mother ia my girlfriend. My mother and my girlfriend heike Boerner
is michelle bennett. I'm in the hospial in sydney and not what happened






Sebastian Canaves Boerner "

Luckily we had around 3 AM in Germany still worked and it did not take long until I called and Elke is calling my mother and the rest. Fast everything has made the rounds in Germany.

The next day is also my boss who happens to come was in Sydney this weekend. He immediately bought me a cell phone and helped me set up everything so that I can be reached. Really great. In the evening at 9, I had an operation on Saturday then. Am to 2 am then wake up from anesthesia.

hours on Monday I was then discharged from the hospital and I went straight to the airport taxi mim. Was accordingly no luggage. My boss has picked up that and took the car. I now have a couple of German backpacker found that my car now travel to Brisbane for free and take my luggage. Must now look on what I buy here a little laundry.

My arm hurts now. I complete the Storry if I feel better.

That was the end of my trip to Australia ....

soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment