Wednesday, December 10, 2008

How Much Is Aaa Pearl Worth

Alicia Keys Concert

Hello,

it has so much changed in the past few days, I myself believe it is Tuesday I met with my girlfriend to. dinner. She gave me totally upset Appettit when she made statements. Not only the arm is broken and hurt but the heart now. the i st of the opinion that I need Who is this looks to me and they tell me not to time so can love like I deserve it ... Luckily I have Louise. She and her family where I live this week so take care good care of me. Real class!

Did ne pretty tough week and it is hard to do everything with one hand. I can not drive a car and therefore must help out a lot of the taxi. Funny stories I've heard from taxi drivers already. Well yesterday was the police had reported stolen my passport as. Today I was the honorary consulate and wanted to apply for Emergency NEN passport, but it takes about 1 week so we have now made so that I write with my ID and authenticated by the consulate NEM emigrate. Lucky.
now I fly on Monday with a broken my arm, leg and heart bach back because Germany holds me here any more. I am only for them come back and now this .... :.. '(

Louise is really a wicked girlfriend who takes care so much about me, your friend works for a radio and they had two tickets for Alicia Keys concert left, and thus are Louise and I go there then yesterday it was a. Concert with seating, otherwise I would not stand it. It was really good. But Alicia Keys has changed their style from RnB to Jazz & Soul. go Today we eat sushi.

On Saturday, I must once again back to Sydney to my bag to collect and sell my car.



Pictures: Marc Robertson

0 comments:

Post a Comment