Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mark Dalton And Zeb Atlas Couch

Kalt!

Hello from Freilassing,

I think now this will be my last entry in this blog. 13:15 am arrived today at noon local time at Munich airport after 27 hours of flight.

My journey went off on Monday. After Maren had helped me the things to pack and two boxes with 10 kg and Post has brought us the last time in the Brisbane City vob driven by a few to buy Christmas presents. Then Maren has brought me to work and I said goodbye to everything. Michelle I was then taken to the airport. Had another very ugly unfortunately ne discussion because they accept my Christmas would not.

have checked in when I can thank the staff immediately put me in a wheelchair. Have been drove up to the seat. The letter from the consulate and my ID, I had no problems. They were so nice and exit.
The flight was long. From Brisbane we went to Singapore to Dubai. Fortunately we were able to stay in Singapore on the plane.
In Dubai stood ready again a wheelchair. The Lord was kind of went with me in the Duty Free Shop. There have bought a 5 pack of cigarettes. If I had to leave. But more on that later. He is with me even in the smoking area. But had not in the room as the others, but was allowed only one out there smoking.

had arrived in Munich again provides a wheelchair. Then we went off. I was in Munich and thus in Germany. Upon entry point where you show the passport must have se us tend not to let through in a wheelchair. When I was at it and had shown the letter, the guy asked me: "Well the passport's ham aba scho still ge?" I then told him that if I had him write so well that not would need. He then again: by the time I knew what I had missed in the last few months in Australia. When I had my suitcase and my Lord from the airport to drive out there wanted the customs investigators, the Duty Free bag with the Marlboro sign noticed. I was the only one in the whole plane was controlled. The Customs investigators then erstma me with the broken foot down against the wall. Painful! Had to pay extra at the end of 4 bars to many 75 € in taxes ....

Now I am here in the south and it is very cold and I'm filthy tired.


Australia I'll be back. Have already homesick! : '(Bye Bye



Sebastian

0 comments:

Post a Comment