Sunday, December 14, 2008

Volleyball Team Hair Ribbons

Sydney

The weekend is now over and was not really doll.

so Friday I flew to Sydney again. After I'm mim taxi to the hotel, Justin arrived by car and the concierge brought me the luggage into the room. Had the Internet been a backpacker car yard find. So we go there. We were sure he takes the car. But the price was the question. $ 700 he would give me. I thought I'm crazy. The car is worth about $ 6,000. In the end I was able to act up to $ 950th Still ridiculous. The was a lot of profit. Well taken. Check mim taxi and taken to the city. Are then to lunch at Lowenbrau, where it all started. Ne waitress with which I had to talk on Friday was also there. She could of nothing but striking commemorated. Well I've got a Radlermass and onion roast indulged.
Then, Justin then to his family and I have to report to the police to the stolen stuff. Back and forth. In the end they told me that you can not do much, since I do not have the serial numbers of things.

Bin then in the city and have made some Christmas shopping. Thus, the money is for car and road. Sunday I am then also some in the city and then to the airport. The night was a horror. Ne whole half hour I have slept. Was in such pain.

Have at the airport then Krispy Kreme donuts bought for Michelle and the Family. Michelle did not want to accept it. So the family has two boxes with 24 donughts get:)
Michelle made me even picked up from the airport but was not so hot. I thought we go for dinner but I was wrong. So Michelle had to pick me Louise. Have then got sushi and have put the water in Manly. Was nice full moon. Did this week made loose 3-4 times.

Maren Now comes and helps me to pack: (then driving into town to buy gifts and tonight it is also back to Europe much earlier than expected. '(

Cheers

Seba

0 comments:

Post a Comment