Friday, December 12, 2008

Preparing For Equity Derivative Interview

Brisbane - Sydney

Moin,

just sitting at the airport to fly from Brisbane to Sydney. It is just 7 Am. NEN have pretty tight schedule. Come at 10:30 am on first and then go to the hotel to check in and then meet up with Justin to get the car to the room. Then I look on that I find who I can sell the fucking car so I can finally get rid of. I also have the police to the stolen goods reported. Can not make it here in Brisbane, Queensland, because here is located in Sydney and New South Wales. The when, How to Report in Hamburg which was stolen in Munich. In Germany, this is not here!

Yesterday I was with Alister dan dinner in Port Side at the River. After that I then picked up Louise. She is too good to me. I then phoned yesterday evening about 1 1 / 2 hours with Michelle (Indeed, good but not changed much you told me that for us they had booked NEN sunset rode Had it done so much with her I had already ne private gondellfahrt posted on the Brisbane River for $ 300 .......

Well flying off you go

I'm writing. (

0 comments:

Post a Comment