Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Islamic Prayer For Tummy Pain

Weekend in Brisbane

Hi there I am again! I was in Brisbane at the weekend to visit Mish. We had two really a super weekend.

On Thursday afternoon I drove by Magnetic Iceland by ferry to Townsville and then I went from there alone after Cairns down. There, I have arrived in the evening around 8 PM. Since I have needed a bed with a Rezeptoin the 24 hours I have eingechekt in the Sheridan Plaza. Have my love called and went straight to bed. On Friday morning micht the wake up call has awakened at 3 AM. made ready, checked out and off we went to the airport. Once there I parked my car and I have 45 minutes of the Domestic Terminal zuchecken made a. No way! Wrong terminal they told me. My flight is an exception and flies from the International Airport. I was already too late. Have taken my legs and luggage in his hands and ran to the International Terminal. I was allowed to check in last. Lucky you! I think
I've never been so excited in flight as in the NEM. I was so happy to see my treasure. My plane arrived promptly at 8 AM at the airport in Brisbane. Maren was so nice and picked me up and I was immediately driven to the company where I finally saw my baby. Since they still had a bit of work, are Maren and I drove into the city and have an appointment with Maree for breakfast.
My baby has me then picked up to 1 PM at QUT and we are two to go home. Funny in Brisbane to be and not to go to his apartment. But with her it was me of course, very much. On Friday we have only gefulenzt. At the end we went from eating sushi and have gone to the movies. "Rockafella" so called the movie that is the new Guy Richie, Madonna's husband yet.

ausgechlafen we did Saturday. That meant sleeping until 7:30 and up by 12 in bed:) Very nice! After that we finished and went spontaneously to the Gold Coast. Was a Fantastic afternoon. In the evening we met with Tiernen in the Valley. An Irish friend of Mish and moved through the clubs. My baby has me pretty packed. Accordingly, I was pretty broken and had NEN hangover on Sunday. Sunday was chill day. Sat cheer balcony Tiernen is passed and have talked. Actually, my flight on Sunday evening would be gone by 9. But I have been rebooked on Wednesday. The

Monday looked like we woke up by 6 to 9 were in bed and she is in the work, and I in the city, I had to do a few things. Had my Real Estate office, as they have tricked me a bit and had paid too little Bond back. Have then act out again to $ 250. After that, I am Maren and we have talked bissl and the small-Aupair entertaint kind:) About 4 clock me picked up my treasure and then we went home. In the evening we met up with Louise and Janelle for dinner, that two former colleagues. Was a very nice evening and the restaurant was also great.
were pretty broken in the evening and also straight to bed. On Tuesday Mish is a bit rather in the work and has worked only 2 hours because she was not then so good. So I have all day Tuesday the care of them. We've been eating for lunch at noon and at night they had so I'm good with trivia:)

Wednesday morning, then was unfortunately not so great. Have risen by 4 clock, made ready and the airport: (said goodbye and then I have Kevin at check-taken in, you will spend the next weeks I travel-Arrived in Cairns, I picked up my car and went after some initial startup problems.. then release it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment