Thursday, November 27, 2008

Wholesale Chicken Wings Prices

Melbourne Day 2

bit after a pretty good night in our small hotel outside the CBDs of Melbourne I've made myself at 11 clock in the direction of town. The weather today is really sucks, and so it has not made eigtnlich really enjoy the city view. It's cold and cloudy. Only 20 degrees and tomorrow maximum temperatures are predicted by 19 degrees. And in the Australian summer ... But well yes we are here and 2000 km south of Brisbane and the tropics. I think the South Pole is closer than Melbourne and Brisbane.
Because as I said was real doofes weather and it really did not enjoy the city has its own view, I went to the Melbourne Aquarium. I can make some good pictures there. When that was finished I am still a bit through town and went to a travel agent me to request a quote for a little vacation between Christmas and New Year for me and Michelle. But as things dolle se did not have. Must gaze times in Brisbane.

Now I lie back here at the hotel in bed and I'll lie down for a round the same time, so I can once again tonight, then go to town and can make a few night shots. So here are some pictures from the aquarium and the few that I've taken of Melbourne.






















0 comments:

Post a Comment