Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Messages For The New Mother To Be

Magnetic Island


Bin yesterday with Joanna, a Swedish backpacker who has taken a lift from Airlie Beach to Townsville down. There I took the last ferry to Magnetic Iceland. Pigs of fun but expensive so I'll stay for a few next.
Yesterday I made then not much really. I cooked something and am driven to the port again, that's the only place on the island where I was clever with the mobile phone reception to call Michelle.
Today I was up early again mad. 6 AM was then two hours in bed before I got up. I just can not sleep longer than 7-8 Clock to ... Well one has more of the day. Just went to West Point by car, some 4 WD travel ... Unfortunately, the island is completely navigable bit fail with normal cars, so are Gländewägen Platz.Von on there I drove to Horseshoe Bay where I'm at the beach Gesel my book and then walk an hour on the beach was. After that, I'm a bit into the interior of the island and am NEN long trail run. 've Seen there, then 3 Wild koalas and one of them had a baby. The island is known for its many koalas. Interested
the way for this. The island is called Magnetic Iceland, because Captain Cook's Compass has rumgesponnen as he is on the island. Eastern Australia history consists almost entirely of Captain Cook and is also only a few hundred years old. The
the state of things. Enjoy the pictures.


0 comments:

Post a Comment