Friday, November 21, 2008

Putting Hydrangeas On Wedding Cake

Camoweal - Alice Springs


Hi there am I again. Today I write from Alice Springs. That is about 1,000 km from Mt Isa Removes. The place of which I wrote yesterday.

Camoweal On the way between where we stayed yesterday and Alice Springs is eigtl nothing. Few gas stations every 400 miles and a lot of hot air. Kevin and I are eigtl much too fast, but here in the desert, there really is not really much to see. Today I again have long net with my phone. This one has not even in the desert and I had the last few days always call from a Public Phone sweetheart.
A really good news I got today, but in my wealth. She got her visa for the UK and therefore nothing stands in our way for our path to Europe! I'm so so ... So people if you read this, I'll come visit you next year. You have to come visit me in Australia:)

So now the few times you look at the pictures I made today. Lg






In the Outback, we had to pay up to $ 2 per liter of Super! Monopolies shit:)

Welcome in the Northern Territories



0 comments:

Post a Comment