Tuesday, November 4, 2008

How Should Boxing Shoes Fit

Town of 1770

Hello my dear, I am again. I am still in the Town of 1770th Would like to pack my things and then head towards Mackay. about 6 hours drive.

The last two days were very nice. Yesterday I woke up at 5:50 am and walk on the beach two hours now, and have seen on the beach a mega big snake ... Have a safe distance with a photo made.
At 10 am I then went surfing. Agnes Water is the most northern surf beach on the east coast. From here everything is flat because of the reef off the coast.

For 3 clock I had booked a chopper tour. That was really awesome. With such a small area motorcycle drove by and saw many kangaroos. The machines take up to 95 km / h:) and you do not need a drivers license and nothing. Well, when you need him already but who ask for nothing:) Just bissl loose everything here!
The trip was the hammer. Have a little video edited together. See for yourself and leave views nen comment. haha!
Me @ Cape 1770

the evening, I was pretty tired and fell asleep in the hammock:) So I'm going

BREAKFAST times and then I'll do on the road.

I travel alone now, first on. Others like it well here and he wants to stay here ... No worries at all Was a short trip:)



1770

0 comments:

Post a Comment