Monday, November 3, 2008

Toshiba Tecra Cmos Setup

Let the adventure beginn

Soo people ye will not believe me what all happened. Haha ...


I'll start from scratch. The weekend I spent that I've done my whole house clean. On Saturday morning, Andre arrived. He was the first of the answer has to offer in my lift Studi VZ. On Saturday evening I went for Georgie's birthday and my dear colleague Louise I was again put up its best. She is especially good. I commemorated only a few posts before:)

Sunday we went off. Andre and I drove to Noosa. This is a small town on the Sunshine Coast. Bin there, went there as Michelle for the two of us a room has posted. When we were there it was waiting for me already. We are three then went for a little party. Mish and I are gone pretty early again and I have Andre the car keys and my phone since left so he can sleep in the car call Mish on the parking lot and in case of emergency, his cell phone because he was present.

morning then the big scare. After I wanted to look after Andre, I found a notice encouraging cardboard, which he is in the park next door. So I go there to fetch him. Once there, I have a very dirty types found lying in the grass. Thought at first that it would be a bum:)
So I have woken up and asked him why he did not then slept in the car. Answer: "How in the car? You've got the key!"
Bla bla bla .... more

It turned out that he is so dirty, because he has fallen into a creek and has lost the car keys and my phone has been broken because the water is of course yes.
I could not believe it. had started from the date of sooo beautiful happened quite quickly turning ... But I let me not bring calm. Especially not in front of Michelle:) So I called my
have insurance geasgt which I have lost the key and please come to .... Haha, easier said than done. From one department to another has been forwarded. Then I was told that I had no road service ... Had again cough up $ 200, so they tell me at the end that they not be able to help me because they can leave only the car but no other keys can imitate. So angrufen

mobile locksmith. Which are then come have taken the castle, saying it is ready for lunch time.
are so Michelle and I first went schoooen have breakfast and then went for a walk. In the time has andree chilling on the beach.
wanted to spend as much time as moegelich with you today. At about 12 we were back at the hotel and then came the locksmith and has already brought two new keys. Even with a bill of course. Nothing is worth it:) Again, I was able to cough up $ 180. And on the first Traveltag. Now if that does not even have a good start!

About 1 clock have Mish and I then passed by each other. Sorry. But it's only for 6 weeks. On 17 December they will be waiting for me at the beach in Byron Bay when I jump off the plane and landing on the beach. Was sad.. (She is soo great

We are two then arrived for our initial problems earlier in 1770 and now sit in the back-packer

Tomorrow we're probably the reef or soo ....


I .. Would you I meld MCIH
pictures coming soon on your

Seba

PS: So you see where we are today and how far we've come
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment