Thursday, November 6, 2008

Silicon Mats Induction Cooktop

Mackays Hinterland & 1st day of Airlie Beach

So here I am again ... Am now arrived in Airlie Beach!

But times over. Am yesterday morning from 1770 down to Tobias to Mackay. That was a pretty long
driving around. If started at 10 and was at 6 in the evening then Mackay. There were over I drove the 600 km.
Between 1770 and Mackay's not really much. Gladstone and Rockhampton are the major towns in between and you can actually experience dortr not much. Mackay is not either. Therefore, we drove about 100 km inland in the rain forest and camped in a bush camp. The Bush Camp where we were is known for its platypus. The NEN has extra pool where such life when times are not too lazy se:)
I got up at 5 in the guide is because they are the best at sunrise or sunset can be seen. Unfortunately, not much to see the sunrise. Sat 5-7 on there and nothing has moved. Only one turtle has stretched out its head once :) I'm down

then Tobias NEN rain forest and wanted to swim in the lake with NEM NEM waterfall. Unfortunately, the road was closed because überschwämungsschäden. So I jumped into a smaller hole with NEM mini waterfall:) Well, there are even on the way north.

against 10 we have left the Mackay region and have made their way into the 150-km Removed Airlie Beach. Were about 12 there. On the way there I have to go to a bigger Fogel: S Some feathers I had them on my car:) have made clear our hotel and confirmed our Whitsundays tour for tomorrow.
have then we looked at Airlie Beach and have at some point in the Lagoon chill. In the sea can not swim anymore. The reason is the Stinger. These are the jellyfish are very deadly. Like almost everything here in Australia:)

I have just bought myself two Didgderidoos. One let me send her home, which is included in the price and the other I take to travel to practice or sell it to the car. Increases a bit the value. Expensive fun but you only treat anything.
here in Airlie is incredibly hot. If yes yesterday passed on Capricorn latitude. This means that now begin the tropics. And you spürrt properly. 37 ° C were now encouraging Termometer.

will now let's cook new flavors. And go drink a few beers. Yes tomorrow is big day sailing. The tour continues through Sunday.

So still a nice day in cold Germany.

Your Seba


I killed a bird ...


Small Waterfall in Rain Forest


sunset in the Mackay hinterland

0 comments:

Post a Comment