Sunday, February 20, 2011

How Do I Know Palmar Erythma

Des barreaux sont des barreaux même en or











the theater group is a bit like a club . having it all seems to be all good, but right now it only rarely want to go deeper. I see intimate hugs. take part in personal interviews. yes, you can say that it was not bad for a long time. but I'm still not warm. and below the surface, the distance as great as ever. and my little - how shall I say- area is threatened. of alpha and alpha tierchen thoughts. the feeling that there is something better is what I can not offer. It is the strange aftertaste, although it was thought to consume a beloved food.

I see now ambivalent impressions from Zurich. Opera House: costume sale. before and after eating. dawdle and wander a bit much. being told back in lucerne then 40cm from the box office that it only has 4 seats - a brief view of the herd: we are sixth pitch. then to look at a. living creatures "Burn After Reading" and well-being. childish games. and back home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment