Thursday, February 17, 2011

Can Snow Swollen My Fingers

Sometimes, but sometimes ...

act ... people in the worst possible ways. And if you still behave exactly this (and I mean * exactly *) has predicted, then that's pretty bad.
Do you know that? One expects something bad and it arrives. Exactly how it prophesied. And still it hurts and you're disappointed. Is this hope? I do not know.

I only know that there are people out there that are quite stupid. And there are people who are very manipulative. And others know exactly how they do with their words, the greatest damage. Some of them would not even stupid, they just think to not know what their words mean. And they do not realize that different people have different standards. And then there's the sort of people who own mistakes and weaknesses in other miss or they can see absolutely do not (God forbid, I was already on them). Sometimes some people like everything suddenly. Sometimes they just pick out certain things. Sometimes they are just shit and there is no excuse and no ifs and no buts.

Yesterday I cut into my soul. Very very deep. I wanted to get away from me . And then I was taken by the hand and away from you brought. I think I got sick for the first time flesh torn from me instead herumzubohren always healthy.
And I've felt brutal pain. I thought I melted into that feeling.
suddenly closed the wound and there was no strange jagged scar, but a surgical cut that has already been sewn up almost lovingly is.

And I thought, this scar can be shown. Although it is a scar, but I find it quite nice for a scar. And because it was a beautiful scar, I opened the blog again.
Because right now I think I will cut further, wherever weeds grow wherever sits a cancer in my flesh, I will cut it away. And at the root tear and cry I will-but only for a moment.






And now people who know me and read along here and never show reactions: weak, very weak.

0 comments:

Post a Comment