Friday, February 18, 2011

Hair Conditioner Best That Repair Damage

Mampf




Somehow I envy people who fast out of mourning. Or who "goes the appetite." He does that to me even once, but more than 3 days I've also head to the largest storm failed. Because I love eating and cooking. And I could just squeeze a ton of hearty food in me. Satiety is nothing. (What is this? Can you eat it?)
The worst thing is that I like most things with potatoes and corn. Just last Mansa said that corn makes cellulite and I had a little tear for hundredths of seconds in the eye at the thought of how many doses I devour corn per week. But then I thought, Weisch what? If I am not even eat what I want, what I have left? Clearly exist for me, vegan phases and weeks where I can find raw food suddenly great. And there are moments where the Bikinifigut not only screams but slaps me permanently. But I can not help ! I will do my whole damn life to destroy potato gratin and green salad with corn and fat French salad dressing, come what may!

So! Now you know hers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment