Sunday, March 6, 2011

Intitle.life View / -axis

41 Degrees

felt before 23 487 years has given me a strong paint your feelings. on July 4, 2006, I compensated with my inability to hunger. 59 873 years ago felt I was writing in a dozen different books on the pompous wave capture me. 37 849 years ago felt on 9 May 2007, I've scratched the first time. 12 990 years ago felt I liked the people I hate now.

the last 2 weeks I felt a little better. and I attached myself to others and did something. and I mingled among them.

but really it does not work. I see it in the best of minutes and seconds that I had failed. I just hate you. and up to. I can not believe the feelings into words. or in color. or something else. present only in pain, they can be. and only in the pain I can breathe deeply and fully rational grasp that there is no way back anymore. so I also try to look different: it does not work. For me this went live. gone wrong, actually. what I did, the people I met, these are all irreparabile furrows in my flesh, which will not disappear. I can not forgive me. and I can forgive anyone else. and all I want is still painful.

I cringed today here in this chair. and I wanted to scream inwardly. tore my hair and I had the need to cut it. from base to wegschnippeln. not because I want to short. but that it hurts. to be ugly. I will tear it out, with pieces of my scalp. I want everything that is in me pressing the outside. and it will all have scars on me. and I will be a constantly bleeding abundance, so powerful fluent as the feeling inside me. I want to look like I feel.



She reads the minds of all the people
as they pass her by Hoping someone will see

If I could fix myself I'd ...
but it's too late for me

0 comments:

Post a Comment