Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What Is The Polite Way

second November 1755




Today we celebrate the 255th Birthday of Marie Antoinette. Already in 2007, we reported extensively about the events of the birth of Marie Antoinette. In the title link you will find the detailed description of Rocheterie maxim.

When the Empress for the first time the new princess has been shown, they exclaimed:

"Oh, poor thing, I complain, it looks to me like a drop of water similar to the other."

On 3 November 1755, the young Archduchess of John III. christened Josef Graf von Traut son, Cardinal and Archbishop of Vienna in the Vienna Hofburg.

take this opportunity to express my gratitude to my many readers who have been more than 3 years, regularly visiting here.
In the meantime, every day I have more than a hundred guests, click to my blog.
of topics at the time of "Louis Seize" lack not only is my time to report is not infinite at all the events in detail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment